By Rafael Grompone von Gioi
Read or Download A Contrario Line Segment Detection (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science) PDF
Similar pattern recognition programming books
Biometrics and Kansei Engineering is the 1st publication to collect the rules and purposes of every self-discipline. the way forward for biometrics is wanting new applied sciences which may depend upon people’s feelings and the prediction in their goal to take an motion. Behavioral biometrics experiences the best way humans stroll, speak, and exhibit their feelings, and Kansei Engineering specializes in interactions among clients, products/services and product psychology.
The trustworthy detection of low-level photo constructions is an previous and nonetheless hard challenge in desktop imaginative and prescient. This book leads an in depth travel during the LSD set of rules, a line phase detector designed to be absolutely computerized. according to the a contrario framework, the set of rules works successfully with out the necessity of any parameter tuning.
Thisbook provides the cutting-edge in face detection and research. It outlinesnew study instructions, together with specifically psychology-based facialdynamics acceptance, geared toward quite a few purposes equivalent to habit analysis,deception detection, and prognosis of varied mental issues.
This e-book offers a complete review of the major applied sciences and functions regarding new cameras that experience introduced 3D facts acquisition to the mass industry. It covers either the theoretical ideas in the back of the purchase units and the sensible implementation facets of the pc imaginative and prescient algorithms wanted for a few of the functions.
- Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention – MICCAI 2016: 19th International Conference, Athens, Greece, October 17-21, 2016, Proceedings, Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Mastering OpenCV 3 - Second Edition
- The Structure of Style: Algorithmic Approaches to Understanding Manner and Meaning
- Statistical Language and Speech Processing: Second International Conference, SLSP 2014, Grenoble, France, October 14-16, 2014, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Adaptive Biometric Systems: Recent Advances and Challenges (Advances in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition)
Additional info for A Contrario Line Segment Detection (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
A Contrario Line Segment Detection (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science) by Rafael Grompone von Gioi