By Corinne T. Field,Nicholas L. Syrett
Read Online or Download Age in America: The Colonial Era to the Present PDF
Similar gerontology books
Senior facilities in the United States provides the main entire and present exam of this crucial subject on hand this day. Written by means of one of many prime researchers within the box, this publication offers an exhaustive assessment of neighborhood and nationwide stories to supply an entire and multi-faceted research of senior facilities.
Notice the varied variety of housing strategies to be had to the aged inhabitants with this wonderful new e-book. This well timed quantity addresses the general public coverage and layout and improvement concerns that needs to inevitably face these focused on housing our gradually becoming aged inhabitants. The chapters hide a large spectrum of populations together with aged humans in “aging ghettoes” in suburbia, carrying on with care retirement neighborhood citizens, full-time leisure car tourists, and the homeless aged.
Achieve a brand new viewpoint at the overseas implications of our getting older inhabitants! This complete ebook examines a wide array of overseas matters in gerontology. matters in international getting older addresses the consequences of the quick development in aged populations in either the 3rd global and industrialized countries together with the united states, Israel, Pakistan, and the united kingdom.
Workout, food and the Older girl: well being for girls Over Fifty is a entire consultant to the key wellbeing matters for ladies over fifty. the writer is a doctor who explores vitamin, workout and way of life offerings from a clinical point of view. The e-book assists within the layout and implementation of courses to optimize solid overall healthiness and caliber of lifestyles.
- Other Ways of Growing Old: Anthropological Perspectives
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Ageing: Biographical Approaches for Inclusive Care and Support
- Strengthening the Workforce to Support Community Living and Participation for Older Adults and Individuals with Disabilities: Proceedings of a Workshop
- Horticultural Therapy and the Older Adult Population (Monograph Published Simultaneously As Activities, Adaptation & Aging , Vol 22, No 1-3)
- The Life Course: A Sociological Introduction
Additional info for Age in America: The Colonial Era to the Present
Age in America: The Colonial Era to the Present by Corinne T. Field,Nicholas L. Syrett